Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Welcome summer :)



WOW! Another school year has come and gone, it’s always a little bittersweet.

Joey finished his sophomore year and though we don’t know his final grades yet he should remain on honor roll; we are so proud of him. Joey also got his license and got a job, he’s doing all the things he should be right now and I am ineradicably proud of him. I sure hope the job works out and that he can find a car.

Emily finished her 3rd grade program and is heading on to 4th grade. This was a good year for her and now that we have her meds in check I think 4th grade will be an even bigger success. I had been having this nagging thought that I wasn’t doing enough for her because she wasn’t in a strict ABA program for kids with Autism, after talking with the rest of the team we thought it best that we go check the Autism program out to see if it would be a better fit for her; it wasn’t, not at all. I am very happy with where Emily is, I am also very happy I went to go see the other program and erase my doubts.

I pray this summer goes well, that we have sitters that will stick with Emily and that everyone is safe.

Looking forward to a summer of fun J

No comments:

Post a Comment