Monday, April 5, 2010

WOW what a weekend

The temps on Saturday hit 80degrees!!! EIGHTY degrees, early April in NH; unheard of! We spent most of the day outside playing and washing cars on Saturday. Emily was so dirty; it was nice to have that look back on her. We got to test the swings and break in a whole new bunch of sidewalk chalk J. People were so happy all weekend.

Sunday we did more playing and then had Family over for dinner. Dinner turned out great except for the bread that I tried to make, I undercooked it a bit. OH Emily got ZhuZhu pets and she’s in love. For the record, I don’t believe in large gifts for Easter, but Em doesn’t eat candy or anything like that so she got ZhuZhu pets.

Wednesday Em and I are headed to the May Institute for her testing. I can’t wait until it’s all over and we get the results. This has been an exhaustive process.

The only pic I have is this one from my crappy BlackBery camera. I really miss having a better mobile camera.

Emily with her Zhu Zhu's

No comments:

Post a Comment