Wednesday, March 24, 2010

You KNEW it was coming.

When Obama ran, he cited health care reform as one of the first things he would do. He won. He reformed health care. He won by a majority of the votes in the USA and he did what the majority wanted him to do.

He kept his word. Now, I expect Rush to do the same and get the hell out of the U.S.A!!!!

If you don’t think the government can mandate that you have insurance, think again. Every day you do things that the government mandated. Hell, right this very minute my earnings are: funding a war that I don’t agree with, paying for the bank that made risky and careless loans, paying for the stockbroker to go to a spa. Did you bitch when you go an extra tax check in the mail? NO! You spent that check like you were ghetto fabulous! Do you really believe that that money was free?

I’ve heard a lot people shouting that congress shall make no laws that tread on us. UMMMMMM WHAT!!!! NOWEHERE does it say that. The text of the First Amendment Reads: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.” Is healthcare against your religion? Does healthcare violate your right to gather? NO!

I wish people would take a moment and look into things themselves rather than just blindly listen to what people say on talk radio.


It sucks when your government isn't acting the way you think it should. Anyone who knows me, knows that I was not happy when we went to Iraq and I lost a few friends over it too. I get that part. I just don't understand what about health care coverage has you so bloody mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment