Monday, March 1, 2010

Family, fun and food

This past weekend we celebrated my Mother in law’s 60th birthday (everyone please say Happy Birthday Barbara). Included in the festivities was my brother in law who flew up from Florida to surprise her. It’s so nice to spend time with him because we don’t get to see him as often as we would like. The party was a lot of fun and I am thankful that Mother Nature didn’t destroy us with snow. My Sister in law and I made the food and directed the setup, nobody died and it went off very well.

The kids were off all last week for winter break and they had an additional day off today because a lot of the streets in Manchester are still closed due to downed power lines and trees. My girly is going to have a real short week this week since we have to go to Crotched Mountain on Thursday. She needs to get back into school though and we need our routine back.

Birds are chirping outside.........gives me hope that spring is near.
It’s March, so there are a few more parties in our future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment