Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Progress

My exercising isn’t going so well. I need to commit to it, need to really buckle down. I think I need to set some hard and fast goals. I want to get back in to yoga again but I feel like I have no time for it which really just means that I haven’t made it a priority.

So had the meeting at Em’s school and before I say anything else I would like to shout from the rooftop about the team that Emily is on O M G what a difference. This team respects Emily and treats her like a whole person rather than someone they are miserable to be around. They think a communication device would be a wonderful idea and really like the total communication approach. The behavioral therapist was very interested in working with Emily. I need this all to work, I need her to come down a bit and to listen a better.

Have some other things going on right now, can’t really write them down at this point but soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment